Monday, November 28, 2016

Interview with Author Lucette Nel.



Today we got a chance to interview our very own Lucy!
Get to know Author Lucette Nel before her debut novella 
The Widow's Captive comes out December 1st!



What are some of your favorite books and/or authors?
Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.
And everything Tamera Alexander and Karen Witemeyer writes.

Do you ever read outside of your genre?
I do, but not as often as I'd like to. I am a romantic at heart, so I prefer a story with a strong romantic theme. :)

Do you enjoy any hobbies?
I love being creative. Scrap booking. Making cards. Drawing. 

What’s your favorite drink?
Coffee - though sometimes I like to think of it as survival fluid. Hehehe.

Lucette Nell

Do you have any pets?
Three adorable Pugs. They shed. They snore, but I love them to pieces!

If you could kiss a prince, which prince would you pick?
Does a Disney Prince count? Because then it's Eugene Fitzherbert. ;)

I’ve heard things about a certain ‘special’ Barbie doll of your childhood. Care to reveal any more?
Aaaahhh Raphael *Sigh*... My Ken doll *Wink*. 
I think I do add a little of him whenever I create a hero. That is all I'm sharing. 

And finally, what’s a piece of writing advice you’d like to give a newbie?
Jane Yolen's quote sums it up nicely. 
Exercise the writing muscle every day, even if it is only a letter, notes, a title list, a character sketch, a journal entry. Writers are like dancers, like athletes. Without that exercise, the muscles seize up.

Pre-order The Widow's Captive now! You don't want to miss out on this sweet Christmas story! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments. We love to interact!